Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Good News/Bad News.

The good news: I received an Evite from one of the other mothers in my son's preschool class. That's nice, I think to myself. I'd like to get to know some of the other mothers. I'm the only working mother of the group, which makes me feel like an outsider, so this is a welcome opportunity.

The bad news: it's all a ploy to sell me shit! In fact, it's a party at a store. An ugly boutique clothing store, no less. Free wine and cheese, plus 10% off anything I buy. *rolls eyes*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE these parties. I have one friend who only has parties to sell me Discovery Toys or Baskets or something. Make money off some other "friends". And don't pretend it's a real job, you SAHM smugger than thou.

Trish K said...

That is toooo cheesy...